NEGOTIATED RATES IN RECOMMENDED HOTELS
As part of the Endodays 2017 Meeting organization, we have negotiated attractive rates in the below selection of hotels.
Because the Endodays 2017 dates have been picked in conjunction with the IFOS 2017 Congress ones, these hotels – all located in the center of Paris – have been selected for their convenient and easy access to/from both Endodays and IFOS venues.
These hotels are all offered for the June 21 to June 28 period embracing both Endodays 2017 and IFOS congress.
DON'T WAIT ANYMORE
June being a very busy period in Paris, we strongly encourage you to book your hotel as early as possible.
1. Stay in the heart of the capital at the Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel hotel. Whether you’re planning a romantic weekend, family vacation or business trip, you will enjoy the hotel’s spacious, comfortable rooms in the City of Light. The best monuments, museums, shops and meeting venues in Paris are easily accessible. Relax in the fitness room or indoor pool or taste authentic Japanese cuisine in the Benkay restaurant. Enjoy the Parisian lifestyle at Novotel.
4. A few steps from the Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe, the 4-star Mercure Paris Arc de Triomphe Etoile has a modern design for a relaxing stay at the heart of the City of Light. Each room has been designed and equipped according to the principles of color therapy to combine well-being, top of the range and quality services. Located in the immediate vicinity of the Porte Maillot conference center, we will make sure you enjoy your stay.
2. Close to the Eiffel Tower and Trocadéro, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4-star hotel just waiting to be discovered in the heart of Paris. An ideal starting point for your visit, you will appreciate the proximity to public transport and our tips for visiting this beautiful city. If you need a setting that combines pleasure and work on a business trip, discover our meeting rooms and relax in our fitness room with a view of the Eiffel Tower or on the restaurant terrace.
5. Fully renovated hotel located close to Galeries Lafayette, Opéra Garnier and the Louvre Museum, the Mercure Paris Opéra Louvre hotel has elegant, modern rooms. Treat yourself to the authentic Parisian charm of this old mansion house when on a business or leisure trip. In our eighteenth century rooms, enjoy a tasty breakfast before exploring the heart of Paris. After an exciting day, enjoy the calm of this new haven of peace.
3. In Art Nouveau style with a contemporary twist, the 4-star L’Echiquier Opéra Mgallery Collection hotel in central Paris is close to the theaters and cabarets of the Grands Boulevards and Opéra, the epicenter of French culture and art of living. Newly renovated, the hotel embodies its Belle Epoque heritage through wood detailing, mosaic floors and decorative painting. Our rooms and suites are ready to welcome you in a setting which is contemporary, yet which captures the one-of-a-kind ambiance of a Parisian apartment.